Whenever I share my goals on here, I feel like it holds me more accountable to actually follow through with them, so tonight I’m sharing a few of my random personal goals for the summer. I figured we could even work on some of these together and next month I’ll do a follow up post with updates! I consider who I am a constant work in progress and I think that frequently setting goals for yourself is a healthy way keep growing, learning, and evolving. My tip for how to hold yourself accountable to achieve your goals (big or small) is to write them down and hang them up on your wall in a spot where you’ll see them every day. Here’s what’s on my list for this summer:
- Smile at more strangers and be good to people for no reason.
- Learn ‘Can’t Help Falling in Love’ + ‘Hallelujah’ on the piano.
- Get better at actually reading God’s word (the bible!) and not just Christian books/devotionals.
- Go to the gym 4x per week and run outside more.
- Go home and visit family once a month.
- Eat clean(er) and meal prep on Sundays.
- Read & listen to more podcasts (loving Oprah’s SuperSoul Convos – thx for the suggestion!)
- Host an epic summer party 🙂
- Find a mentor & mentee
- Pursue an intimidating project
Some questions for you guys (comment on my Instagram post – it’s easier for me to respond and continue the convo on there!): for those of you who play the piano, any suggestions for fun songs to learn? Any meal prep experts who have good ideas for healthy & easy recipes for the week? We’re thinking of getting a DJ for our 90s summer party – any suggestions for Chicago DJ’s?? Any running tips for people who hate cardio (lol, im serious)?
Thanks for stopping by to read, looking forward to your responses 🙂 What are some personal goals you’ve set for yourself this season?