“Maybe our girlfriends are our
soulmates and guys are just people
to have fun with.” – SATC
Ivory & White Lace Dress (wearing XS, fits snug no alterations)
I met my soulmate 9 years ago. She understands me better than any man ever could, can read my mind, finish my sentences, and her good side for pictures is the opposite of mine – so honestly what more do you need in life, am I right? I cannot thank God enough for crossing our paths. There have been so many things that have happened in the last decade that I couldn’t have gotten through without her. After 4 years of living together, traveling the world together, and 9 years of friendship – here are valuable things I’ve learned from my best friend Linds:
1. Don’t be afraid to speak your mind – if someone doesn’t like it, they can get over it.
2. Stop eating processed food (she’s a dietitian).
3. Nothing hurts quite like a heartbreak, but you will get through it and find something better for you.
4. Never take yourself too seriously.
5. Quality over Quantity. Have a few really great friends, a couple favorite pieces of jewelry, and get rid of unnecessary clutter.
6. When it comes to love, it can’t be forced.
7. And if something doesn’t feel right, it probably isn’t.
8. Make your bed every single day and keep your closet organized.
9. Stop trying to please everyone.
10. Forgive but don’t forget.
11. When in doubt, don’t text him.
12. Use heavy cream in your coffee instead of milk.
Anna K Photography