I’m a professional list maker. I live by my to-do list(s). They’re a key contributing factor to my productivity and I’ve been making them for years. They’re a good way to record thoughts, recommendations, random inspiration, etc. Plus, there’s nothing quite like the satisfaction of crossing things off a list.
I keep a ‘master to-do list’ in my notes app on my phone, but also have a bunch of smaller random lists I’m constantly updating. I love how it instantly transfers from my phone to my computer and is accessible at all times. It’s like a little electronic pocket note book I can access anywhere, anytime. Here’s a peek at the current lists I’m keeping. Hoping you can use these as a template for your own life ~ I’ve included some of my recs below!
1. Paint nails & toes
2. Hair mask / deep conditioning day
3. Crest White Strips
4. Make a meal plan for the whole week
5. Challenge yourself to drink ‘x’ refills of your water bottle per day
Little gifts to send:
1. Send a candle to sis
2. Order mom the cookbook she’s been talking about
3. Online shop for cozy pj’s for a friend
4. Send grandma an online picture album (or a real one!)
5. Use Minibar to send Dad’s favorite whiskey or mom’s fave wine.
People you need to call:
(Make a goal of one per day)
Books to read:
1. East of Eden John Steinbeck
2. Charles Krauthammer’s books, “Things That Matter” and “The Point of It All”
3. The Bible
Websites + Blogs to Catch Up On:
2. A Cup of Jo
1. Happier with Gretchen Rubin
2. Ted Talks Daily
3. Wit + Delight
4. Magic Lessons
Longer-term to do list:
1. Re-do a room in your house
2. Organize your bathroom drawers & kitchen cabinet
3. Start or revisit an old hobby (music, art, photography)
4. Revamp website (or start your side hustle/passion project)
Comment on my IG post tonight with anything I missed in the categories above!