I don’t know how I never thought of this before, but LISTEN to this Christmas gift idea: Pints of Graeter’s Ice Cream delivered to your door (!!) Who wouldn’t be excited to open a package of Graeter’s pints during the holidays? Especially with all of the delicious holiday flavor options available right now. I’m so excited to be partnering with my favorite ice cream brand to give you the “Graetest” gift idea of the season (haha).
You can easily go on to their website to ‘build your own pint pack‘ and pick out what flavors you want to be delivered to someone special. They offer overnight shipping, and the ice cream arrives in an insulated cooler. Easy peasy! You can use code Olivia-Sweets for $5 off ice cream orders shipped by December 13th.
We’re having a Christmas party next weekend so we were brainstorming what kind of unique holiday sweet would be fun to serve to friends. We came up with these festive Graeter’s Peppermint ice-cream milkshakes!
Very easy to make and so good – here’s the step-by-step:
1. Graeter’s Peppermint Ice Cream + milk blended to your desired consistency
2. Crush up candy canes for the rim of the glasses
3. Mix equal parts sugar and water and bring to a boil – then dip rim of glasses in substance.
4. Dip rim of glasses in crushed candy cane.
5. Top with whipped cream and a cherry! The red striped straws add a fun holiday touch.
I’m all about easy recipes like this that everyone will love. If you’re having trouble deciding on flavors to gift – just FYI my favorite ice cream flavor of all time is the black raspberry chocolate chip 🙂 Thank you guys for reading and happy holidays!!
Similar outfit options:
Thank you to Graeter’s for sponsoring this post!
All images by Aesthetiica