Matching Victoria’s Secret Pajamas (wearing xs) available in 11 other colors/patterns
Thanks to Victoria’s Secret for always pulling through with the cutest Christmas jammies. I’m guessing the Christmas song playing when @Aesthetiica was snapping these pics was probably Jingle Bells Trap considering it’s been on repeat in our house since Dec. 1st. If you’re wondering what life looks like when you live with one of your best friends, still both occasionally forget you’re not 16 anymore, aren’t married yet, share a closet and a curling iron and are high on Pike’s Place starbs… well this is it.
Hope you’re enjoying every single minute of being with your family today! Can’t believe we only have a week left in 2017. This year [like every year] was full of highs, lows, and some ‘meh’ moments. Sharing some thoughts + goals today:
- Don’t rush things. You have time.
- Focus on contentment. This is something you can control.
- Love is about giving.
- Vulnerability is always better than being closed off.
- “Confidence isn’t about knowing all the answers, it’s about being open to all the questions” – earl gray stevens
- Friends are everything. Cherish them.
- You only have one family, love them with everything you have.
- You don’t need anyone to complete you. You complete you.
- Above all else, guard your heart, for everything you do flows from it [proverbs 4:23]
- FIND BALANCE with life + work
- *Try* to be more of a morning person – and not a crazy night owl
- Attempt to clean out my inbox + unsubscribe from alllll the things
- Nourish my spiritual relationship
- Read The Skimm every morning right when I wake up
- Go on a mother-daughter trip
- Join a bible study
- Brush up on piano skills!
- Workout regularly
- Organize my computer desktop
- Think twice before complaining
- Be one of those people who carries a water bottle around everywhere
- Create more videos! Hair tutorial + makeup coming, promise!
- Finally start using the Expensify app to organize life/receipts (all entrepreneurs need this!)
- Cook more and eat in more often
- Clean + organize: donate the things you can live without
- Get back into a Whole30-ish mindset
- Put lotion on every day after the shower (mom swears by this for good skin!)
- Plan a Euro-trip!
You live, you learn, and you do better next year!
Thanks for reading and Merry Christmas, love you guys! xo liv
Photography by Aesthetiica