Today I’m sharing a few of my favorite items for winter you’re going to love! So relax, grab a warm cup of coffee, and start adding one, two, or all of these items to your gift list this year – you’ll be happy you did 🙂
1. Betsey Johnson Red Bow Heels: These shoes are literally wrapped in a bow – how fitting for the holidays! I just ordered these and I can’t wait to wear them to Christmas parties this season, they’re such a statement piece. Pair them with a classic black dress or a fun midi skirt.
2. Burberry Brit Perfume for Women: This is my favorite perfume for winter – it’s a warm and sweet scent that smells awesome when sprayed on your layers of clothing. Chris loves when I wear this stuff, which means it’s pretty muted & natural – not over the top!
3. Bobbi Brown Scotch on the Rocks Shadow: This eyeshadow palette is filled with everything you need to make your eyes sparkle with rich, bronzy metallics, rose golds and deep browns. I use the lighter shades on my inner eye-lid and work into the darker colors for the outer lid.
4. Double Pearl Studs: My Eula Ferns studs are out of stock right now, but stay tuned for a giveaway with these pretty things in the near future! In the meantime, here is another option this adorable pearl earring trend I LOVE.
5. Michael Kors ‘Rosie’ Sunglasses: Because I have a small face, picking out sunglasses that don’t make me look ridiculous can be challenging. These classic cat-eye-ish frames by Michael Kors are great for driving when the sun is reflecting off the bright white snow.
6. NARS Jungle Red Lipstick: If you’re searching for a rich red lipstick that stays on and adds the perfect pop of color to your winter whites, emerald greens, and metallic holiday outfits – this is the color you’re looking for!
7. Daniel Wellington Watch: This minimalistic Daniel Wellington watch is sophisticated, classic, and definitely on my wish list this year.
8. Medium Kate Spade Planner: This is Kate Spade’s best selling 17 month agenda. They’re sold out in the large size I have here, but this mini version is just as cute and a life saver when it comes to planning out your day/week/month. This smaller size is also nice because it can fit easily into your purse.
9. Essie Blanc: White is the color for this winter season and I am so happy. I love everything white, especially painting it on my fingers & toes. Short squared white nails are what I’m sporting right now and I love them 🙂
Whether you’re looking for a cute little gift for a friend or just wanting to add a holiday staple item to your closet/jewelry box/ make-up collection, I’ve got you covered! Tis the season to give & receive 🙂