Today’s holiday hair inspiration post is all about braided looks for an elegant evening. If you missed Holiday Hair Inspiration #1 make sure to check it out!
- Curl hair with this wand (see this video) – brush the curls & spray with this dry shampoo for a more relaxed/romantic look.
- Part hair to the right or left side, then begin a normal braid using the front section.
- Braid the hair in the direction you want it to lay – for this style, angle the braid towards the back of your head.
- Use a little bit of Kenra Styling wax on on the hair your braiding to prevent them from getting frizzy.
- Pull on each ‘loop’ in the braid to create a fuller look – do this as your braiding and at the end.
- Create two more simple braids using strands from the front of your head.
- Secure the braids in back by teasing a little bit of hair and then criss crossing bobby pins.
- Cover the pins by teasing & layering a few pieces from the back of your head over top of the pins.
Dress: Navy Lace
Use code OLIVIA15 for 15% off all products!
Use code OLIVIA15 for 15% off