Hi everyone! Today I’m sharing three braided hairstyles for the fall. I get in the habit of doing the same thing with my hair every day, but just like you change up your outfits, it’s nice to do something different with your hair every once in a while. I like coordinating my hairstyle with what I’m wearing, so I included outfit ideas for some extra inspiration! What braids are you loving right now?
2. Create a side part.
3. Begin the braid on the side with less hair.
4. French braid until you reach the back of your head. Secure with 2 bobby pins.
2. Begin a chunky French braid at the crown of your head.
3. Stop the braid at about your ears. Pull up the bottom hair and secure with a hair tie.
4. Wrap a strand of hair from the ponytail to hide the hair tie. Hold with a bobby pin.