Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!! Today I’m partnering with Hanes to share 5 items in my ‘Holiday Survival Kit‘ I couldn’t make it through the season without. Between shopping, wrapping, baking, decorating, shipping, sipping, and entertaining, it’s easy to get overwhelmed. Here are 5 things I use all the time throughout the holidays to keep things running smoothly:
- Hanes Shapewear Tights: if you know me, you know I’m a dress girl. I’d wear a dress over pants any day of the year – regardless of the temperature. When a curve-hugging dress is in my plans for the night, Hanes Firm Control Power Shapers are the only tights I’ll wear: they’re run resistant, comfortable, and provide a perfectly sleek silhouette.
2. White Keurig: this is by far my most prized possession this time of year. I love the the coconut white color and nothing compliments a cozy winter night by the fire like an instant cup of coffee, hot chocolate, or tea. (On sale!)
3. Frasier Fir Candle by Thyme: I discovered this candle last Christmas when I was working at Alice Lane Home Collection in Salt Lake City and it is is literally a freshly cut Christmas tree in a candle! It’s the best gift for any of your loved ones and the festive scent will keep your home smelling incredible.
4. Red Lipstick: A bold red lip is a holiday necessity. I’ve found Mac Red to stay on the best when you’re drinking & eating at Christmas parties.
5. A Daily Devotional: to remind me every day of what this season is really about! This one is my favorite and I’ve used it for a couple years now – every page hits home!
Merry Christmas, love you all!