Hi guys! I’m sharing my top 5 exercises for abs + arms today…
Arms + Abs Workout
Green Ombre Leggings || Brooks Running Shoes || Lime Sportsbra
5 Best Ab Workouts
- Regular V-ups + Side V-ups: 10 left side, 10 right side, 10 regular [3 sets]
- Plank Jacks: 15 jacks [3 sets]
- Extended Suitcase Sit-ups: 15 sit ups [3 sets]
- Twists with a Weight: 12 twists with 8-10 pound weight [2 sets]
- Opposite arm | Opposite Leg Reach: 10, right left is one [3 sets]
5 Best Arm Workouts
- Creepy Crawly Push-ups (works your obliques too): 8, right left is one [2 sets]
- Bent-over Reverse Fly (arms + back) do 10 [3 sets]
- Overhead Tricep Extension: 8 extensions [3 sets]
- Bicep Curl + Press – do 10 [3 sets]
Hope you found some new workouts to add to your routine! In addition to a good workout routine, it’s also so important to eat healthy and take care of your body. Read this previous post of mine about nutrition: 8 Fit Tips I Live By! xo, Olivia
Showing 10 comments
For some reason these V- ups are so hard to me. I can kind of do them but not how it should be done 🙂 I love this post though! I needed a new routine!
Oh my gosh it’s funny you say that because I was debating writing something about how they take a lot of practice to get used to. I am just used to them because I was a gymnast, but I tried to teach some of my friends the other day and that didn’t get it at all! First start out with doing regular hollow holds and then work on building your core up from there 🙂 You got it!!
Love this post! Where is the black and white striped short sleeved shirt from? The fit is so cute!
It’s an old one from lulu lemon!
Hi Olivia- I’ve been loving these fitness posts! How many days per week would you recommend working out? Do you have any quick workout ideas to do on busy days?
Hey Olivia! What’s the 5th arm workout? I’m only seeing 4..lol am I missing one? Thanks xx
Do you go to a gym or do you do all your workouts at your house/ outside around your area? You have abs girl!!
I do both! Gym and at home workouts. I’ve been doing a lot of cardio and clean eating lately. We all know 80% of abs are made in the kitchen – so that part is so important!
I would like to thank you for publishing the blog about the abs workout
I was searching this type of blog.
great article you uploaded every time great article i helpful this article