Hi guys, happy Halloween! I’ve put together a list of 10 of staple accessories I’ve been wearing to dress up my outfits this season! Use code OLIVIA15 for 15% off your purchase and free shipping on all Jess Lea Boutique items!
First Look: Fur, over-the-knee boots, winter handbag, and black aviators.
1. Fur vest – You can’t get through this season without your furs! This vest from Jess Lea is great to throw over-top of just about anything- the tie around the waist is the cutest feature!
2. Over-the-knee boots are big this season! I searched everywhere for the perfect pair, and fianlly found these black stretch suede Joie boots – they’re the best boots out there for petites!
3. Black Raybans – chic, classic, and the perfect accessory to pair with the dark colors in your fall wardrobe.
4. Dark Fall/Winter Handbag – this glamorous yet laid bag MK bag is perfect for the season. Carry it over the crook of your arm on the way to cocktails, or use the adjustable crossbody strap for more casual occasions.
Second Look: Cozy wrap, fringe booties, statement earrings.
5. Houndstooth wrap – This wrap is one of the many outerlayers I’ll be bundling up in all season! The adorable pattern and fringe adds flair to any simple outfit.
7. Statement earrings – Big necklaces have been big in the past, but this year’s jewelry trend is a pair of eye-catching earrings.
Third Look: Lace-up flats, blanket scarf, red lips.
8. Red Suede Lace-up Flats – lace-up shoes are a popular trend this fall – so I grabbed this red suede pair to add a fun pop of color to my winter shoe collection.
9. Blanket Scarf – nothing says fall quite like a plaid blanket scarf. Any easy item to accessorize with that’s also available in 3 different colors!
10. Red lips! Last but definitely not least – a bright red lip to complete your outfit. You’ll see me wearing to main colors this season: Valentine by Sephora (bright red) and Rebel by Mac (rich maroon).
[Use code OLIVIA15 for 15% off plus Free Shipping on all Jess Lea items!]
PS – here’s my Youtube video for how I do my top knots: