Hi guys! My second Allsports Lexington is all about one of my favorite brands for athletic apparel and my top 5 exercises for abs + arms. Brooks Apparel is a favorite of mine when it comes to workout clothes because it’s comfortable, great quality, fashionable, and I love how I can wear it to both the gym and out to run errands.
The Brooks leggings in this post are AMAZING. They fit like a glove and are made of adaptable fabric that shapes to your body when you put them on! I love the ombre pattern in both colors. You can use code OLIVIARINK10 for 10% off your order on Allsportslex.com.
My reversible grey/teal quilted sweatshirt pairs perfectly with this wind + water proof vest. And I’ve never owned a more comfortable pair of running shoes in my life!
Arms + Abs Workout
5 Best Ab Workouts
- Regular V-ups + Side V-ups: 10 left side, 10 right side, 10 regular [2 sets]
- Plank Jacks: 15 jacks [3 sets]
- Extended Suitcase Sit-ups: 15 sit ups [3 sets]
- Twists with a Weight: 10 twists with 8-10 pound weight [2 sets]
- Opposite arm | Opposite Leg Reach: 10, right left is one [3 sets]
5 Best Arm Workouts
- Creepy Crawly Push-ups (works your obliques too): 8, right left is one [2 sets]
- Bent-over Reverse Fly (arms + back)
- Overhead Tricep Extension: 8 extensions [3 sets]
- Bicep Curl + Press
Hope you found some new workouts to add to your routine! In addition to a good workout routine, it’s also so important to eat healthy and take care of your body. Read this previous post of mine about nutrition: 8 Fit Tips I Live By! xo, Olivia